Intercession


God Our Father, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob I come before You Lord as intercessor.

Your word requires that we petition, pray and intercede through thanksgiving for all people. Lord Your word also requires that we pray for our enemies. I therefore ask Your Holy Spirit to guide me in my prayer.

Lord I intercede this morning on behalf of (name) and ask that You will (ask the Lord what the Holy Spirit guides you to ask). Lord Your Word states that You want every person to be saved and led into Your truth.

Thank You Lord for Your love, grace and mercy. Lord I thank You for forgiving my sins. Help me Lord to forgive those that sinned against me. Thank You Lord that Jesus died on my behalf so that I can live and be forgiven for everything that I do wrong. Thank you that we can come to You through Jesus and ask all things in the Matchless name of Jesus. Amen


Comments