Prayer - Divine Assistance

Lord God and Savior, Lord my refuge I stretch forth my hands to thee.

Lord your biggest commandment is love, You Lord is Love. Lord Your word says that if we love You, we will keep Your commandments. Lord we are human, we fail, help us Lord. We want to love You and out of our own capability it is impossible. We can only give thanks to in praise to You Lord, Your Mercy endures forever.

Lord make me humble, prove me and clean my heart. Lord Your Word says that if I humble myself, pray, seek Your Face and turn from my wicked ways, You will hear my prayer, forgive my sins and heal my land. Lord Your word also says that You resist the proud but gives grace to the humble. Lord teach me to be humble.

Lord I ask that You grant me patience. Lord if I have patience I can not anger easily and sin. Lord give me patience with my spouse, my family, my co-workers and everyone that cross my path today. Let Your patience and peace spread like a fire among those I meet.

God step in when I am angered. Lord Moses's anger caused him to kill an Egyptian soldier; his anger also caused him to sin and not be allowed to enter the promised land. When I do anger Lord let Your grace intervene and prevent me from sinning. Help me to put away all wrath, bitterness and evil speaking; prevent me from grieving Your Holy Spirit, Lord. I ask Your Holy spirit to take charge of my life and to tame my tongue.

Help me today Lord to love not just You Lord but also my neighbor as Your Law require. Lord touch my eyes and allow me to see people through Your eyes. Let Your light shine trough me and allow the world to
see your love through me, so that Your Holy Name may be Glorified my GOD.

I praise and exalt YOUR HOLY NAME my GOD and JESUS my SAVIOR.

Comments