Prayer - Guard against desire

LORD our God, our Father, our righteous Judge, our Healer our Redeemer.

LORD James 4: 1 has brought me to my knees before You. We fight and war my LORD due to the lusts of our flesh. LORD instead of worshiping you with a pure heart we war against our own soul. LORD forgive us Your children our fleshly desires and our vanity in chasing after our desires. LORD our nation kill, steal and deceive for their fleshly desires but their desires are never satisfied. LORD forgive this nation. Forgive me every time that I longed for something out of a fleshly desire.

LORD help me to understand that I can not be angry that I have not received if I have not asked. LORD also help me to understand that whatever I ask in the name of Jesus will be given to me if it is within Your Will and Your Laws (Word). GOD let your Holy Spirit guide my prayers that whatever I ask will not just satisfy my needs and earthly desires but also enhance Your Kingdom my LORD.

LORD my God remove me from this world and the world from me. Purify my heart and give me Your wisdom. LORD show me the snares and traps that the enemy is setting for me. Lord teach me not to envy and transgress Your commandments but to be content and grateful. I know LORD that you are a father that seeks only the best for his children and I thank you LORD that you will take care of my every need.

LORD I want to draw near to You. I am weak LORD, help me to resist the devil, I want him to flee from me and my family. I want your blessings LORD.

Thank you LORD for Your Grace, thank You for granting me unmerited favour, thank You for loving me, showing me mercy and forgiving my sins. LORD I praise Your HOLY Name my Father, my God and the rock of my salvation. Amen

King James Version - Holy Bible App
James 4:1- 8 From whence come wars and fighting's among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? Ye lust, and have not; ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain; ye fight and war, yet ye have not because ye ask not. Ye ask and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon ye lusts.Ye adulterers and adulteresses, ye know not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. Do you think the scripture says in vain, the spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud but giveth grace unto the humble. Submit yourself therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

1 Peter 2: 11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul.

Ecclesiastes 1:14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and a vexation of spirit.

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not a high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

James 1 :13-14 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God can not be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

John 14: 13-14  And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask anything in my name I will do it.

Psalms 84: 11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give Grace and Glory; no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Job 10:12 Thou has granted me life and favour. and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.

Comments