Prayer - Humble Heart

Our Father in Heaven Holy is Your Name. LORD let Your Kingdom come and Your will be done.

LORD let Your will be done in my life. LORD guide me for I do not know what tomorrow will bring. Let me plan with Your divine guidance. LORD JESUS, You said that we should not concern ourselves with the future for the future bring it's own sorrow. My life is but a vapor that will vanish away. Please guide me to make the right decisions today, for only You know the future and what it will bring.

LORD let me not be boastful and rely on my own strength. Your word makes it clear that rejoicing in our own strength and "accomplishments" is evil. We LORD are so fast to boast and rely upon ourselves. LORD, You want us to take the leaven of the world out of our lives. Please help me LORD and replace the worldly leaven with YOUR leaven that can grow Your kingdom inside me.

Teach me to be humble and meek in my daily life. I repent for becoming a 'god' through my use of social media; I want to climb off my pedestal. LORD the ways of this world is for humans to exalt themselves. LORD Your word shows us that You prevented curses from coming over a nation or city because the people humbled themselves before You and You heard their prayers because they were humble. Help me LORD make me humble and hear my prayers.

LORD help me to acknowledge You in everything I do and I come into agreement with your word that sates that YOU will direct my paths. I thank you for this LORD.

I praise Your Holy name God my LORD and JESUS CHRIST my savor. Thank you Lord Jesus for my redemption and Your endless love. Amen

King James Version - Holy Bible App:
James 4: 14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor, that appearance for a little time, and then vanish away.

Mathew 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought of the things of itself. Sufficient onto the day is the evil thereof.

James 4: 16 But now ye rejoice in your boastings; all such rejoicing is evil.

1 Corinthians 5: 6 -7 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaventh the whole lump. Purge out therefore the old leaven. that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is is sacrificed for us;

1 Kings 21:29 Seest thou how Ahab humbelth himself before me? because he humbleth himself before me I will not bring the evil in his days; but in his sons days I will bring the evil upon his house.

2 Kings 22:19 Because thine heart was tender, and thou has humbled thyself before the LORD, when thou heardst what I spake against this place, and against the inhabitants thereof, that they should become a desolation and a curse, and has rent thy clothes, and wept before me; I also have heard thee, saith the LORD.

Mathew 16:12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread; but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

2 Chronicles 7: 14 If My people which are called by My Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then I will hear from  heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Proverbs 3: 5 - 7 Trust the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not to unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes; fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Comments