Power of Prayer

Lord my God and Jesus Christ my redeemer.

Lord how can I thank You. Lord I am in awe. You are busy working miracles. We will never be able to comprehend Your thoughts, nor can We see Your plan, but to be part of Your bigger plan is the biggest honor You can bestow. Thank you LORD!!!

LORD it fills me with joy when I read prayers people post and realize that people turn to You in prayer. The body of Christ united in prayer is so powerful. God thank You for this revival and unification. Thank You for every person that is part of Your bigger plan and thank You that You raised us for a time like this.

LORD thank You for Your light shining through people. LORD let Your light reach everyone's hearts. LORD let Your Holy Spirit unite our prayers and form a barrier the enemy can not cross. LORD help us to lay our differences aside and pray as one. Thank You LORD for every miracle You grant and every life You save. Thank You God that You allow us to spread Your message and Your love.

LORD in You we trust, in You we find our peace and in You I find my strength. Without You I would be nothing but through You everything is possible; You saved a wretch like me.
I worship and praise You. My God is the only true living God. Amen


Comments