Prayer 2 - Corona Virus

Our Father in Heaven, our Righteous Judge and JESUS our Redeemer

LORD we thank You for Your mercy and love towards us. LORD thank You that You forgive our sins. Lord if their is any sin that I have to repent off, please show it to me in order for me to repent. 

LORD your word says that we are not to come empty handed before you. LORD please remember every prayer that every believer prayed towards You regarding the virus. LORD please remember YOUR children and act on their behalf.

LORD we intercede for our world, for every nation and every tongue.  LORD please forgive their sins and show them Your way. LORD I serve You and I stand on Your Word that says that You will bless my bread and water and take sickness away from me. LORD JESUS You died for my sins and bore my sickness. LORD Jesus stop the voices of our accusers and let Your blood speak on our behalf. Stop this virus that came over us in its tracks and revoke the rights of the enemy that brought it over us. LORD hear our prayer and remove every spirit of fear and infirmity that is tormenting the people, our people.

LORD you are Holy, you are Righteous, you are the LORD of heaven and earth. LORD let Your will be done in heaven and earth. LORD let Your name be Glorified when You move on our behalf. Thank you LORD for Your endless love and mercy towards us. We praise and glorify Your Holy Name. Amen.

Scriptures - King James Version - Bible App

Exodus 23:25 And Ye shall serve the LORD your God, and He shall bless thy bread, and thy water and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Deuteronomy 7:15 : And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which though knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all that will hate thee.

Mathew 8:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities. and bare our sicknesses.

Comments