Prayer - Destiny


My Heavenly Father, God the Almighty, Creator of the heavens and the earth;

LORD I bow before You and come before you with a meek heart. LORD Your word says that we should turn to You, LORD my help can only come from You. Lord You will protect me for You do not sleep nor slumber. LORD You protect my every move and preserve me from evil, thank You LORD.

LORD I ask that You reveal my destiny to me. LORD show me where I should be. LORD connect me to the right people and place me in the right place. LORD I know that Your plans for me surpass my human understanding. LORD you have peace and prosperity planned for me. LORD guide me to know Your plans and give me the strength and faith to walk the path that You have pre-planned for me. LORD open my spiritual eyes and give me the spirit of discernment. LORD show me the snares of the enemy and the hindrances that prevents me from fulfilling my destiny. I ask all of this in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ my Savior.

LORD I come into agreement with Your Word: God is able to bless me abundantly, that I will always have sufficient in all things and abound to every good work. Thank you LORD that You will also increase the fruits of my righteousness, being made righteous by the blood of Jesus, causing through me thanksgiving to You LORD. Amen

King James Version - Bible App
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

2 Corinthians 9:8 - 11 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: As is written, He hath dispersed abroad he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever. Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness; Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.

Psalm 121 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth and even for evermore.

 

Comments