Prayer - Devine intervention

LORD my God, the God of Heaven and Earth

LORD I bow before You, how great Thou are. Creator of Heavens and Earth, our Righteous Judge and Redeemer, our God who heals and saves. God Your Word declares You are love, Christ's ministry was founded on love, and Your biggest commandment is love. Thank You for Your endless love.

Lord search my heart and show me where I foster hate . Help me to repent and come in line with Your Word that says I should Love. LORD fill us with Your love and let us overflow.

We will never understand Your ways LORD, Your ways are not our ways, nor are Your thoughts our thoughts. LORD let Your spirit of  peace come over us. Lord You are in control and we thank You that everything will always work for our good. Lord thank You that You placed me where You need me. LORD help me to glorify Your Name in everything I say, do and think. Thank you that even in difficult times Your purpose for me will let my light shine in darkness.

LORD when You sent Jonah to Nineveh  and Nineveh humbled themselves and repented You spared them LORD; LORD You even had mercy with Ahab the most wicked of all the kings, because he humbled himself and repented. LORD let us humble ourselves and repent; put on sackcloth and weep. LORD our prayers are from our hearts seeking Your mercy.

LORD we can only ask with a meek heart Your Divine intervention, the Maker of heaven and earth, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. LORD remember Your children, remember Your loving-kindness and Your Faithfulness and let all the ends of the world see Your salvation, for You are God, there is no other.

We thank You LORD that You have our best interest at heart, we thank You LORD that every person calling upon Your Name will be saved, we thank You LORD for Your Holy Spirit that leads us; thank You  LORD that we can ask all of this in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen

Scripture:
Isaiah 55: 8 -9 For My thoughts are not Your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways declares the LORD. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than Your ways and My thoughts than Your thoughts.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Matthew 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify the Father in heaven.

Psalm 121: 1 I lift up my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

1 Timothy 2:4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1 Kings 21 : 25-29 But there was none like to Ahab, which did sell himself to work wickedness in the sight of the LORD, whom Jezebel his wife stirred up.

Comments