Prayer - Forgiveness Judgement


LORD our God

I stand before you my Redeemer, my LORD and my Father. LORD hear my prayer and forgive my sins for anyone saying that he is without sin is lying LORD. No man can be just before You in his own capacity. Your word LORD declares that You do not respect persons. Thank You Jesus that Your blood removed my sin and enabled me to come before God the Father.

Lord I ask Your help. As a human being I judge and speak judgement over other human beings. Lord forgive me for every judgement that I have spoken. Lord Your Word makes it clear that only You are allowed to judge for You are a Righteous Judge. Holy is the Lamb of God who is without blemish! Lord please help me to tame my tongue. I do not want Your condemnation over me.

LORD help me to serve You only and not the creation or human beings. LORD the world ensnares us and we end up serving money, people, ourselves, fame and worldly lusts. Lord I repent for every wrong choice I have made and every time that I served other things. LORD please do not give me over to my fleshly lusts and reprobate mind. LORD help me to retain Your knowledge and seek the truth within Your Word. LORD where I twist or where others twist Your Word please reprimand me and make it known to me. LORD I ask that You protect my mind, ears and eyes from evil.

Thank You LORD that you are merciful. Thank You for Your guidance, thank You LORD that You are the God of my Salvation and the God that saved me. Amen.

King James Version: Bible App:

Acts 26 :18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Romans 1 :25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

Romans 1: 28 - 32 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to those things which are not convenient; Being filled with unrightousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deveit, malignity; whisperers. backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful; Who knowing the judgement of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Romans 2: 1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest; for wherein thou judgest:  for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. 3 And thinkest thou this, O man that judgest them that do such things and doest the same, that thou shall escape the judgement of God? 6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds. 11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Comments