Prayer - Healing Coronavirus


God our Father in heaven and Jesus Christ our savor. Lord we exalt Your Holy Name.

Your word Lord says that if we pray with faith that you will grant our prayer. LORD You know that I believe in You; I believe that the same God that did all the miracles in the Bible, old and new testaments, is the same God that I serve. Lord You spoke everything into existence, therefore God you only have to speak and people will be healed.

I also know that JESUS did not die in vain and that his blood was precious and the price for our redemption expensive. How much did our sins LORD cost? and You bore all of them, for every nation and every tongue. JESUS You know every person by name. LORD how can we ever say thank you?

LORD JESUS I bring before You and intercede on behalf of every person that is sick with the Corona-Virus. LORD please step in and bring healing to every person that call on You.You God are a God of love and mercy. LORD let the healing exalt YOUR name. Let the people bow down and praise YOU and not doctors or scientists for the healing that only YOU LORD can bring.

LORD I kneel before you. All that I can bring is a humble heart. LORD please hear our prayers for the sick and bring healing physically, mentally and spiritually. LORD we praise You and thank You LORD!

Thank You that You will protect every person that believes in you and calls on Your Name. Thank You LORD that You will prevent the virus from spreading among Your children. We stand on your promises in Psalm 91 and bow down to your Authority, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Amen

VERSES:
Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.

James 5: 14-15 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the LORD. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the LORD will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.

Exodus 23:25 Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away the sickness from among you

Comments