Prayer Hope

LORD my God

I thank You LORD that You protect me and that I woke this morning unharmed. LORD I rejoice in You, thank You for every blessing that I will receive today. LORD thank You that You are in control of my life, my country and this world.

LORD I lay every decision I have to make at Your feet, in everything I have to do I acknowledge You my LORD. Direct my path and lead me on the right path, let my feet flee from sin and wickedness. Open my eyes LORD, I want to see You in every situation You place before me.

LORD I fear You and I place my hope in You. LORD let Your mercy be upon me and my family. LORD where there is hope there is faith. None of the people that believed in You were ever disappointed LORD, therefore I place all my trust in You my God. I trust that all Your plans concerning me are only good and in my best interest. I place my life in Your hands to shape and to mold just like the potter would do with clay. LORD I want to be one of Your masterpieces.

LORD let Your love flow through me and surround me today. Let Your peace fill me and let Your name be Glorified through me.

Thank You LORD that Your Holy Spirit will guide me through today. Thank You that You will go before me and lead me. Thank You LORD that I am one of Your children that can partake in the promises that You set out for Your children. I serve a mighty and wonderful, living God. Amen

King James Version - Bible App

Job 11:18 And thou shall be secure, because there is hope; yea, thou shall dig about thee, and thou shall take thy rest in safety.

Psalm 33:18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;

Psalm 33:22 Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee

Proverbs 3:6-7 In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.

Comments