Prayer - Lockdown

Our Father in Heaven, our Provider, our Healer

LORD thank You for Your mercy and grace. LORD Your Word commands us in Philippians 4:4 to rejoice in You always. LORD we even have to rejoice in You in troubled times. LORD let my heart rejoice and fill me with your joy.

LORD we ask with a humble heart that You will hear our prayer and grant our request. LORD JESUS Your Word says that whatever we ask in Your name you will give. JESUS You also said that You leave Your peace and give Your peace to us. LORD please let Your peace that surpass all human understanding cover South Africa, our country; let all the people's minds and hearts overflow with Your peace LORD. LORD, I ask that You will command the spirits of fear tormenting our people in this troubled time to leave our country and our people. Bind the spirits of fear, LORD and let Your angels encamp around the people of South Africa.

LORD where people do not have enough money and food to lock down for 21 days, LORD I ask that You will provide for them. Lord You provided for Jeremiah; Elijah and the widow; Lord for David You provided the show bread; JESUS You multiplied the bread and the fishes. You are a merciful God. LORD I know that You love all people and I thank You that You will  provide for every person.

LORD where people have in abundance let them share with the people who do not have. LORD touch every person's heart and let Your kingdom principals manifest through us.

LORD I pray for everyone in the medical field, every policemen, every traffic officer, and every soldier. LORD grant them wisdom, understanding, compassion and a just and righteous heart. LORD give them strength and let our people honor them for the work they are doing. LORD open our spiritual eyes and ears. Let us see You in every situation and hear Your voice when You speak. Direct our paths LORD and give us Your understanding.

JESUS thank You that we can come to the Father through You. LORD we ask everything in the mighty Name of JESUS our saviour. Amen   

King James version - Bible App
Isaiah 35:5 Then the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf will be unstopped

John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name. that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 14: 27 Peace I leave with you, my ;peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Psalm 119: 18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

Matthew 13 :16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Philippians 4: 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


Comments