Prayer - not to Judge

Lord My God

I humble myself before You my God. Jesus I am a sinner and you paid a high price to redeem my sins. LORD please forgive my sins and help me not to judge other people's sins. Lord help me to be a doer of Your Law for Your Word says that doers of Your Law are justified. Let the Holy spirit lead me and direct me; LORD write Your laws upon my heart.

LORD help me to forgive the people that wrong me. Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, evil speaking and malice be put away from me. LORD help me to be kind, tenderhearted and forgiving. Out of my own capabilities I will not be able to do this, LORD please give me Your strength in my weakness.

LORD where I am wrong please search my heart and show me, for my path is right in my own eyes. I need your wisdom and chastising. LORD where people plan my destruction I plead that You will intervene. Your Word God says that everything will work together for good for us that love You. Please God let every obstacle and misfortune become my fortune. LORD thank You that You protect me from the snares of my enemies and deliver me from their evil plans. LORD let Your name be glorified, let every knee bow before You God. I thank You LORD my God, my refuge, my savor. Amen 


King James Version - Bible app

Romans 2:13 For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Romans 8: 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to HIS purpose.

Ephesians 4: 31-32 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

2 Corinthians 12: 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Proverbs 21 : 2 Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.

Colossians 3 : 1 - 13 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: for which things sake the wrath of God cometh on children of disobedience: In which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them. But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. Lie not to one another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created Him: Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering: Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

Comments