Prayer - Overcome

Our Merciful God in Heaven

We sing praise and exalt Your wonderful name! Your mercies are great, Your hand never far, Your heart pure and upright, Your Word the foundations of my life. There is no other God but You, for You LORD are a living God.

I will call upon the LORD, Who is worthy to be praised, so shall I be saved from my enemies. In my distress I called upon the LORD and cried unto my God: He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even into his ears. Thank You LORD for delivering me from my strong enemy, and from those that hate me, for my enemy was too strong for me.

LORD write Your laws upon my heart, cleanse my mind and fill it with Your thoughts. Lord let every person know You, from the least to the greatest among us. Allow us LORD to press into You, we want to hear Your Voice and be in Your presence.

We thank You that You are a God who never forgets His children. Thank You LORD that You love us with an everlasting love and grant us unfailing kindness. Thank You LORD that Your plans for me is to prosper me, that your plans for me will give me hope and a future. I bow before You my God and ask everything in the Matchless name of Jesus Christ, my Savior. Amen

Scripture:
Psalm 18:3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psalm 18:6 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: He heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before Him, even into His ears.

Psalm 18:17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me; for they were to strong for me.

Jeremiah 31:33 -34 But this shall be the covenant I shall make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and remember their sin no more.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you"declares the LORD "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Comments