Prayer - Strength

LORD my God, the sovereign Ruler of heaven and earth

Thank You LORD for another day that You have given us and also for the provisions that You have provided for this day. I rejoice for this is the day the LORD hath made.

Thank You God that You hold our country in your hands. LORD I pray for every person in a leadership position in this country, I pray for our doctors, medical staff and ambulance personnel. LORD give them wisdom and guide them to make decisions that is within Your Will LORD. Let Your Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

LORD with a humble heart we seek strength for today. Your Word says that you give strength to the weak and power to the faint. Give us strength to face today's troubles and power to fight the battles that will cross our path. LORD let Your love be a blanket that enfold us.

LORD we thank You that You have our best interest at heart. LORD we will never fully understand all Your ways. Your thoughts LORD and ways are not ours therefore we can not comprehend. We can only place our faith and trust in You and ask everything according to Your will in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen


King James Version - Bible App

Isaiah 40 : 25 - 29 To whom then will ye liken Me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One. Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: He calleth them all by names by the greatness of His might, for that He is strong in power; not one faileth. Why sayest thou. O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, my way is hid from the LORD, and my judgement is passed over from my God? Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no understanding of His understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength.

Isaiah 55 8-9: For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

Comments