Prayer - We need You - GOD

Our God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The only true God.

LORD we need You. We are nothing without You LORD, out of our own we can do nothing LORD. Cleanse us LORD with Your water, let Your Holy Spirit overflow within us. LORD your word says that man will not live by bread alone but from every word coming from You. LORD JESUS please speak living words over me and my family. Thank You Jesus that You love me, I worship You my savior. Worthy are only You, for You bore the cross for my sins.

Remove the blemish caused by sin LORD. If there is any sin that I am unaware of please show it to me in order for me to repent LORD.

LORD break every altar set up against me and my family. LORD bind the demons that is sent against me. LORD I take up my armor as in Ephesians 6 : 10-18 and thank You LORD that you will give me the same faith that David had when he faced Goliath. Thank You LORD that Your angels encamp around me and protect me and that I will also be able to say that those that is with me is more than those that are with them.

Thank You LORD that you planned my life ahead. Thank You for every provision that you made in advance. Thank you LORD that I can trust in You. I rejoice and praise Your Holy Name. Let every knee bow before You my God. Amen.

Verses:

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O Lord and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.

Exodus 15:26 - He said: "If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you"

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Comments